I have a journal jar I started using to help me think of things to write in my journal but now that I blog I don't write in my journal so much. So I thought I would use the questions for this.
Question: What special skills did you learn as a child? Who taught you?
- Sewing: Mom, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Aunts
- Cleaning and house keeping: Mom
- Crosstitch: Self taught
- Make believe world creating: Cousin and BFF Stephanie
- How to ride a bike: Cousin Evelena (she is one year older than me)
- How to be kind: Oldest sister Staci
- How to not get caught: Older sister Jenna
- How to drive: Dad but mostly self taught
- Camping: Mom and Dad
- Cooking: mostly self taught, my Mom preferred that we learned by watching and not asking too many annoying questions.
- Asking a lot of questions: self taught
- Lying with a straight face: I am sure I picked this up from my older brother Brady but I don't remember.
- Fixing my hair and makeup: Sisters Jenna and Staci
- How to put together an outfit: Sister Jenna
- Sense of humor: Dad and DH before he became my DH