Friday, April 18, 2008

Anth had her baby!

My BFF Anth had her 2nd baby today. We hung out last night, ate sugar, and timed her contractions. At 3:00 AM she called to say it was time to go. I hung out at her house till it was time for Miss E to wake up then she spent the day with us. In the afternoon Anth's DH called to say he was born. Baby boy weighed 9 lbs. 6 oz. That's a big boy. Her stomach had grown but I didn't think it was that big. She was definitely all baby. I am so excited to go see him tonight. But I'll have to lift some weights before I get there. My boy was 8 lbs. 14 oz. and I thought that was big. I love new babies and I am really excited for Anth.

1 comment:

Melain said...

HOW did she survive that! My 2nd was 9lb 6oz. I'm built like a friggin amazon and it almost did me in!!! I hope she's OK.

Thanks for the sneak peek into The Story. I'm sure we'll get all the juicy details from her in 3 or 4 months, when she can sit down again.