Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Friendly Survey

I had a couple people send me this email, all of which were people who read my blog so I thought I would just fill it out here.

  1. Were you named after anyone? No, but my name means "knowing woman."
  2. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember, it's been more than a month or two.
  3. What is your favorite lunch meat? That turkey with the pepper on the edge, I have a hard time with any lunch meat that is even slightly slimy. Most often I go for a honey ham.
  4. Do you want to have kids (or more if you already have children)? I have four and that's enough for now.
  5. Name someone you would like to meet (dead or alive)? I can never think of anyone when I'm asked this question, it's too much pressure.
  6. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only when necessary.
  7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
  8. Would you bungee jump? No, but I would like to sky dive. I don't know why but that seems less scary.
  9. Do you like your handwriting? No, that's why I blog.
  10. What is your favorite cereal? Oatmeal.
  11. What type of shoes do you wear most often? Heels or tennis shoes? Tennis shoes.
  12. Do you think you are strong? Yes! But no one else thinks I am except for my cousin Keros.
  13. What is your favorite icecream? Brown cow
  14. What is the first thing you notice about people? This is a hard one, I don't really think about it but it's got to be how their clothes fit.
  15. Red or Pink? Red.
  16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My sensitive feet.
  17. What is the last good movie you saw in the theater? Live Free or Die Hard. I laughed so hard.
  18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? When Becca sent this to me I was wearing the exact same thing she was wearing, weird!
  19. What was the last thing you ate? Buffalo Chip Cookies.
  20. What was the last CD you purchased? It's been so long I can't remember.
  21. If you could go anywhere on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? Canada. False. Any of kind of beautiful, warm island where I could just lay on the beach for a few days.
  22. Favorite smell? My husband.
  23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My neighbor, Annie.
  24. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I like people who like me.
  25. Favorite sport to watch? I don't really like watching sports, I have a very short attention span.
  26. Do you where contacts? No, but I used to teach people how to put them in and take them out.
  27. Favorite food? Steak.
  28. Do you prefer scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
  29. What is the last book you read? Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.
  30. What is your dream job? Being a Mom, I am living the dream!
  31. What is your favorite Season? Fall.
  32. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake.
  33. What book are you reading now? Harry Potter #7.
  34. If you have read Twilight: What's your vote, Jacob or Edward? Neither, I have an aversion to anyone who wants to suck my blood. Yuck!
  35. What is your favorite television show? None, I really don't love tv, but right now we are on Season 3 of 24.
  36. What is the farthest you've been from home? New York City, NY.
  37. Do you have a special talent? Lying. So now you can't believe anything I say.
  38. Where were you born? Silverton, OR
  39. What time do you wake up each morning? Lately I decided that I could set my mental clock instead of setting my alarm and it worked. I wake up at almost exactly the same time every morning, around 7:30 am.
  40. What is your least favorite thing to do? Cleaning up puke.
  41. What is your favorite hobby? (This answer is for adults only) It has 3 letters, it starts with an s and ends with an x.

1 comment:

Anth said...

Re No 6: You are such a liar.

Re No 34: Dude. Jacob is not a vampire.

Re No 41: I don't get it.