Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

I wrote a few emails to my sister today so I am just going to copy and paste a few things to give an update on what we did this week.

I didn't get to exercise till today, since last Thursday. So I was feeling pretty blobbish. Monday and Tuesday I was going none stop all day so that has to count for something. Monday I was still blowing my nose pretty frequently and Sunday I stayed home with the girls. Yesterday was a lot better but today my throat is dry and hope it doesn't develop into a cough. It's so annoying.

I took Em to the dentist yesterday. This was her second visit. I have absolutely no recollection of the first visit and it was only six months ago. She was so funny. She had a goofy grin on her face the whole time and was having such a good time. They kept telling her how well she followed directions and they told me she was so smart. So we all felt good. She has lots of space in her mouth so that may be one kid who won't need braces. She normally doesn't like doctors appointments but she is getting more confident about trying new things and tolerating new people. At home she is trying to be nicer to everyone. Ballerina still throws quite a few fits a day but when she is happy she is adorable. She really enjoys life. Cory tried going three days without pullups at night and he wet the bed all three nights so he's back in the pullups. He's also having a problem with telling me the truth when the answer might get him in trouble or create more work on his part. I got so upset with him one day for lying right to my face and yet he is still doing it. I'm not sure what to do about it.

We've been rockin out to Plain white t's music. It didn't occur to me that I could watch music video's on youtube. i'm slow.

I am having stir fry leftovers. Scott took the smaller tupperware. Sucka! Ballerina and Em are having cup o noodle, their favorite lunch.

Ballerina's new saying when em does something she doesn't like, "How dare you?" And for a while they kept saying they were going to "check you out." I kept trying to figure out what that meant. It was something bad. Finally I figured out that's their term for when they draw on each other's pictures when they are coloring.

IF you come over right now my house is clean. No one ever comes when it's clean. I could keep it clean for a month and no one would come till the day it got messy.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have a cold right now too!

P.S. I'll be right over to help your kids mess the house up again. =)