Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife Review

The Time Traveler's Wife The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed read this book. I felt like I was going in circles the whole time keeping up with where the main character was and where he was going. I liked how he explained that all people have free will even though he knows what will happen in the future when he travels to the past. I actually got drawn to the book because of other reviews describing a beautiful love story. I enjoyed every aspect of the love between Henry and Clare. It was amazing that the story took you from the beginning to the end of both their lives.



A warning for those who do like like swearing or sex scenes this book contains both. I didn't like the frequent swearing but was able read around it. Those who are very conservative in both or one of these areas will not like this book.


View all my reviews.

No comments: