Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream analyzer?

All my dreams lately are in my childhood home but in every dream the house has been remodeled and is slightly different, better in fact than when we lived in it. I loved our renovated school house but the dreams are all anxious and bizarre. What do you think that means? It's messing with my head.

I like my other reoccurring dream where I'm in high school again and I can never figure out which locker is mine but no matter what combination I try it always opens any locker I try. It reminds me how I never ever would want to relive my high school life. Yay for being grown up.

Another reoccurring dream is where DH makes me go back to college in another state to finish my degree but at some point I figure out there's no way he can work and take care of the kids. Who is going to take care of the kids? And I don't want to go back to college right now.

No comments: