Sunday, September 7, 2008

Calgon take me away.

I took a bath tonight. I would love to brag that I have a clawfoot tub but I don't. It's a dream. We have really small bathrooms and in the 3 1/2 years we have lived in this house this is the 2nd bath I have taken.

My back, shoulders and neck were very stiff. So I thought maybe I might relieve some tension by taking a soak. I don't really enjoy baths very much. The only tub we have is in the kids/guest bathroom. It's small and I can't really get comfortable in there. I asked DH to clean it out so I could take a bath. I love my kids but they are dirty little creatures and I have to admit that cleaning the tub is low on the list of household chores. But the bath did help me to relax and even though I am still a little stiff I feel better than I did before.

No comments: