Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And she cries...

Ballerina doesn't transition well from one activity to another. Here is an example.
  • She cried when we left the house this morning because she didn't want to go to swim lessons (she doesn't even take swim lessons she just watches, eats snacks and runs around the pool).
  • She cried when we left the pool.
  • She cried to get the kid-size shopping cart at the grocery store.
  • She cried when it was time to check out at the store but quickly got distracted by the candy.
  • She cried because she didn't get a candy.
  • She cried when we left the grocery store.
  • She cried when she realized we were on the street that headed towards our house.
  • When I took her out of her car seat she said she was upset because she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I loath Chuck E. Cheese and it's been over a year since we went last, I don't know how she remembers that stuff.
  • She cried because her shoe fell off.
  • She kept crying until about 2 minutes after we got into the house.
This all happened in about an hour and a half. She barely wimpered when she fell and scraped her knees at the pool. Apparently only emotional pain affects her.

As I finish this post that was supposed to help me release the stress from listening to her cry she is hanging on my arm CRYING.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I hope you found some relief after writing this blog post. I am sorry she was so "unhappy" and I hope it gets better for you! Very funny post, for me, because I can relate! Carter causes me plenty of grief anytime I go anywhere!

Mason & Laura said...

oh how i can relate! sometimes I think I will literally go insane from hearing so much crying....but alas they are just kids and that is how they deal with things. just hard to remember in the heat of the moment(s).